Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Best Friends

This is a page I made to go with a previous page I made to go in a scrapbook for a very special young couple.  These are two of the sweetest, hard working, loving kids I know, and I am very proud to say they are in my family.  I wanted to do something special for them, so I  thought I would scrapbook their engagement and wedding pictures.



 
I used My Minds Eye - Lost & Found papers.
I got the sketch for this page on My Mind's Eye Blog: Challenges.
I love all the paper that Mind's Eye has.
And this sketch has such great layers.
 
I used some pop dots to pop up some of the tags to add an extra dimension to this page.

My Mind's Eye has wonderful sketch challenges.
Please go by and check them out.

1 comment:

  1. That photo is beyond beautiful! I am loving your cutie tags that you have around. :))

    ReplyDelete