Saturday, June 6, 2015

Birthday Cake Anyone?

I hope everyone is doing wonderful today
I am having a fabulous day!
I am crafting, and that always makes such a nice day.
 
I want to share with you a very special tag that I made for
someone special's birthday gift.
 
 
I used this cute little Lacy Sunshine stamp.
I used some pretty roses paper to make a big birthday cake.
I made some pretty polka dotted paper to make some little butterfly cutouts.
Added some pretty pink glittered ribbon and some white heart lace.
I used a Spellbinders Gilded Life for the embossing on the white paper.
I decided to use a little bit of liquid pearls on the icing bag.
I also added a flower for the cake topper and some pearls.
For the glasses, I used Glossy Accents.
I also added some glitter to the cakes and the edges of the tag.
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
ABC Challenge - K is for Kritters
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Get Creative Challenges - Use Butterflies
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze Challenges - Use Bright Colors (Bright Pink)
Lacy Sunshine - Tic Tac Toe Challenge
 

(Ribbon, Pattern Paper, Die Cuts, LS image, Pearls,
Flowers, Hand Colored image)

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous tag. I love all the fun embellishments and adorable image. Thanks for joining us this week at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun little tag. I like how the arm hangs outside of the tag! Thank you for joining us at ABC CHALLENGE for our "Kritter" challenge! Good luck and please join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness how adorable I love that frog! Gorgeous sparkly tag. Thanks for joining us for Catch the Bug anything goes hope to see you again, Dawn Bugaboo DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun tag and great details :) Thanks for playing along in challenge #82 at Creative Fingers! Hope you join us again sometime! ♥ Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this looks really cute! thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great birthday tag. Love the layered cake you created. So glad you shared it with s for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.

    ReplyDelete