Thursday, December 17, 2015

Ready for Christmas Dinner

I am so excited to share my latest project with this adorable
 
I needed a napkin holder for Christmas dinner
and this Lacy Sunshine Eleanor & Pickles Nutcracker image was just perfect!
I found this napkin holder at the local Thrift Store.
I do love a bargain!
 
So I went from this to...
 
THIS! 
 
I started by spray painting my metal napkin holder black.
I layered red, black and white papers.
I also added a Tim Holtz Nutcracker, and a Holly die.
I also added Glossy Accents to her glasses for a more realistic effect.
Lastly I covered the whole design with Modge Podge.
 
Now I'm ready for Christmas dinner!
 
  
 
Hope you will check out the current challenge at the Lacy Sunshine Blog
and all the great inspiration from the other Design Team members.
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting By Design - December Anything Goes
Crafting By Design - Here Come the Holidays
ABC Challenges - X is for Xtreme


No comments:

Post a Comment