Tuesday, May 28, 2013

DREAM BIG!

We had a great weekend at another exciting clogging competition.
My daughter's team won the Overall Amateur Grand Champion Team Award.
So, of course, I couldn't wait to scrapbook it.
 
I found this great sketch layout on My Mind's Eye blog.
I found the perfect My Mind's Eye papers to go with it.
I used a variety of the Lost & Found papers to make this page layout.
 
I felt a little overwhelmed when I first saw this sketch, but I just took one square at a time, and it finally came together.
 
Ronda Palazzari MME May Sketch
 
 
 
I used the numbers from one of the Lost & Found stacks to include the date
of the competition and the 1 to note their accomplishment.
 
 
I added the rhinestones because all of the cloggers at the Studio love bling!
 
The journaling around the edge was very easy to do.
You only need to use a ruler to draw a light line around the page,
journal around the edges, then erase the pencil lines.
 
This has been one of my most favorite sketches to do.
I am entering this to My Mind's Eye's May Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment