Saturday, August 10, 2013

Sassy Velma!

I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!
I am crafting again, so all is good in my world.
 
I was visiting the Sassy Studio Designs blog and saw that they were
sponsoring a challenge over at ATC's With Attitude, so I decided that would
be a great thing to do on such a great weekend.
 
I used one of Sassy Studio's latest images, Velma.
 
 
 
I some paper scraps I had from DCWV Blossoms and Butterflies, Sassy Studios Velma, Kraft paper for the bones, and the dog bone is a cute little stamp from DeNami.
 
ATC's are a little different from the normal cards that I make, but what fun they are!
ATC's are only about 2 1/2 X 3 1/2, so you have to use your imagination a little more
to make something great, but smaller.  If you haven't tried to make these
before, you really should.  They are wonderful!
 
I'd like to enter this in the ATC's With Attitude and Sassy Design Studio's challenge.
The ATC's With Attitude challenge theme is RELAX. What a great way to relax just watching
old Scooby Doo movies with the kids?


2 comments:

  1. Lovely ATC. Thank you for joining us at ATCs with Attitude. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty image. She looks like a movie star.. Thanks for joining ATCs with attitude.

    ReplyDelete