Sunday, September 8, 2013

So Magical

My mother bought me some new stamps that she found this past week.
They are a little different than any that I have used before, so I thought I would give them a try this weekend and see what I could come up with.
 
 
I used some scrap paper from my scrap stash, which is always useful.
I added some gold glittered letters which I made using my Big Kick and Curlz alphabet.  Then I added some clear epoxy and gold glitter around 2 sides of the card.  I also took a metallic gold stamp pad and slightly inked around the edges of the yellow and black papers.
 
I used my Copic markers to color this colorful Mystical Creature.
After I colored him, I used some really cook Glittering H2O paints.
Some lt green, purple, gold, and pewter for the smoke.

 
These paints are super easy to use and last a really long time.
All you have to do is add just a little bit of water and get it on your paintbrush
and just paint the area you want covered.
It leaves a really pretty glittery look, which I thought
would be appropriate for this creation.
I tore the edges around the dragon for a little added dimension.
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
 
Divas by Design - Water Theme (used Glittering H2O paints)
Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog - Magical Creatures
Dream Valley Challenges - Purple & Green


1 comment:

  1. Awesome dragon, love how you have coloured him! Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley for our latest challenge!
    Claire xx
    DVC DT

    ReplyDelete