Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Bugaboo Birthday Celebration Day 3

Today is Day 3 of Bugaboo's Birthday Celebration.
Catch the Bug has a great color challenge today.
 
 
 
I used this adorable #4 with a cupcake in honor of
Bugaboo's 4th birthday!
 
I used some fabulous pink glitter paper, some pretty orange "linen look" paper, and some very bright yellow paper.  I added some gorgeous white and gray floral paper.  I backed them all with some black paper to enhance them all.
 
I used a silver glitter pen to put a little sparkle on the cupcake wrapper.
 
I would like to enter this into Catch the Bug's
Day 3 Birthday Celebration Color Challenge.
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. What a bright fun color combo. I love your sketch too. Thanks for joining our birthday celebration at Catch The Bug.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love your take on the color challenge! Your project is awesome! Thanks for joining us this week for our Birthday Bash at CTB!

    ReplyDelete