Sunday, February 16, 2014

Merci!

Hope everyone is having a glorious Sunday!
 
I have been busy creating a Thank You card today.
I am using this adorable little Birdbrain Chick stamp from From The Heart.
It is called French Mustache Birdbrain.
Cute, cute, cute!!
 
From the Heart stamps is having a sketch challenge this week.
And I thought it would be perfect for my Thank You card.
 
 
Sketch053.jpg
 
 
 
I used some cute paper from My Mind's Eye
Lost & Found Union Square 6x6 stack.
 
I added a little black satin ribbon and bow and wrote "Merci!" on the card.
 
Now all we have to do, is sign it and send it off!!
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenge:
From the Heart - I {heart} sketches 052


1 comment:

  1. Super cute card! Great job with our sketch and that images is one of my new favs, so cute!

    Thanks for playing along with us at FTHS!!

    ReplyDelete