Wednesday, August 6, 2014

You are Berry Sweet!

Tonight I made a card for a friend.
She requested a "Thank You" card.
I found the perfect paper with the Nit Wit Collection.
As soon as I saw it, I knew it would be perfect!
 
I also used a great sketch from MOJO Monday.










Saturated Canary stamp for this project.
 
The Nit Wit Collection has a complete set of papers and embellishments.
I love this set! It uses one of my favorite color combos Pink & Green.
 
I cut out the Berry Basket and all of the Strawberries.  WHEW!
I also cut out the Jam Jar and added some pretty white flowers.
The "Berry Sweet" embellishment I used with my Epiphany punch.
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
MOJO Monday - Sketch Challenge
ABC Challenge - Q is for Quote
Lacy Sunshine - Summer
Dream Valley Challenge - Favorite Color Combo
Crafter's Café - Use Lots of Layers
Kraftin' Kimmie - Wednesday Challenge
 


4 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley, but your card is so small - I can not really see it - perhaps you want to change that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your card colouring is awesome!! thanks for joining us over at Lacy Sunshine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Lovely image, great papers and layout. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Great design and coloring. Love her bare feet. Thanks so much for joining our Lacy Sunshine Summer Challenge. xxD

    ReplyDelete