Saturday, November 15, 2014

Sugar Plum Fairy Gift Tag

Starting today, here's another new challenge over at the
 
The theme is Anything Goes.
How easy is that?
If you haven't tried the All Dressed Up stamps yet,
they have some fabulous freebies on their blog that you can use.
Once you use them, I'm sure you'll fall in love with them like I did!
 
Ok, well onto my new project.
 
I decided to make a tag for a very special little girl's Christmas gift.
I thought it would be kind of cute to do a Sugar Plum Fairy theme for it.
 
 
I used some pretty little papers from my "leftovers" stash.
You know, those little pieces that are too big to throw away.
There is some pretty little pieces from DCWV Chateau Lavender
 and some white glittered paper.
 
I added a little bit of glitter to her wings and dress
and a very sparkly snowflake.
 
This is  just the right size for a gift tag.
 
I hope you'll join us over at the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment