Monday, January 26, 2015

January Simply Betty Fan Page Challenge - Classy & Fabulous!

I am super excited to share with you today!
Today is my first post as a Simply Betty Fan Page Challenge
Design Team member.
WOOHOO!!!
I am sooo very excited!!
 
This month, I got to work with 3 fabulous new Simply Betty images.
They are really fabulous and classy.
 
 




For this image we needed to use Pink and Gray and one other color (brown).

I used some great Michelle Roo digital papers.
I added a little bit of lace to the torn papers.
I also used some pink and silver glittered tag that I recycled
from a Victoria Secret gift.




For this image we needed to use 2 designer papers and a flower.

This is another set of Michelle Roo digital papers.
I used 2 different patterned papers, and I added some pretty fabric roses
and some pretty pearls.




For this image we needed to use Pink and Purple and Bling.
I do love Bling!!

Once again I used a Michelle Roo digital paper.
However, I also added a really pretty violet paper to got with it.
I used some pretty white glittered scroll tape with some added crystals.
I also added 2 pretty pink glittered buttons to this and some fabulous lace.

I so love these new digital stamps from Simply Betty Stamps.
Hope you will join us at Simply Betty Challenges.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment