Thursday, May 7, 2015

I Love Sunny Days!

Time for a new release over at All Dressed Up Challenges!
WOOHOO!  Who doesn't love brand new stamps??
 
But before I show the cute new stamp I got to work with this time,
I want to tell you about something else fun going on at ADU.
 
We are looking for 4 new All Dressed Up DT members.
If you have an active blog and commit time to making a card once a month,
showcasing a new release, join in our DT Facebook page where we
share pictures and gossip and comment on entries on a regular basis please leave a DT after you name on our regular challenge post this week.
All Dressed Up Challenges

Now onto today's new release.
I got to use this fabulous new stamp called "I Love Sunny Days".

 
I used some cute, fun, summery, turquoise paper.
I also used some digital yellow and turquoise ombre paper.
I added some white glittered paper and some pretty green paper.
I used a die to cut out the flowering branch.
And a Martha Steward lace edged punch on the white glitter punch.
And for a final touch, I added some pearls to the center of the flowers.
 
Please check out the other new ADU releases from my fellow DT members.
They are fabulous!!
And hope you will enter our challenge, and DT call.
 



4 comments:

  1. Great card with this lovelypretty girl Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Holly! Lovely happy feeling about it! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully coloured Holly - she is simply perfect, I love it!

    ReplyDelete