Sunday, November 29, 2015

Frosty Snow Girl Enchantrress

There's a brand new challenge starting today at
Lacy Sunshine!
 
Since I've been working real hard on getting ready for Christmas,
this seemed like the perfect time to make a nice little gift box.
Ok, so I didn't actually make the box, I actually found it at
a local thrift store, and fixed it up.
 
I used Lacy Sunshine Frosty Snow Girl Enchantress
for my focal point on my gift box.
 



 
 
I used a snowflake border die, and individual snowflake dies.
I used some pretty glittered paper for my snowflakes.
I also added some little crystals to the center of my snowflakes
for a little extra sparkle.
And since I do love sparkle and glitter, I added a little bit more glitter for
the snow under my Frosty little Enchantress' feet.
The more glitter and sparkle, the better!
 
Hope you'll stop by and check out the other fabulous makes from
the Lacy Sunshine Design Team.
And maybe join us in our new challenges while you're there.

1 comment: