Friday, November 29, 2013

Add a Button!

This week Craftitude has a new challenge
Add a Button.
 
Our sponsors this week are
 
Digi Darla
http://www.digidarladesigns.com/
 
 
 
 
Eureka! Stamps
Finally! The stamps you've been looking for. Eureka rubber stamp company Rubber Stamps, Gold Leaf, Foil, and Glass Beads for Stampin, Scrapbooks, Card Making, and Paper Crafts
 
 
 
 
 
I hope everyone will take a minute to check out their stamps.
 
I made a card using this cute little Digi Darla stamp.
 
 
I used some cute Christmas paper that I had stashed away for a while.
I thought this worked pretty good with this cute little cat.
 
I used a white gel pen on the Santa's hat fur, and of course I added my buttons.
Lastly I added just a little bit of ribbon across the top and bottom.
 
Please join us over at Craftitude this week.


1 comment: