Sunday, December 1, 2013

Cute As A Button Cake

I can't believe it is the first of December already!
I just had a great Thanksgiving, birthday,  and now I am ready for Christmas!
 
I haven't had much time to do a lot of paper crafting lately, but
I have had some time to do a little baking.
 
I made a white chocolate cake today and I couldn't decide how to decorate it, so I tried something a little different.  I printed out one of my mother's digi stamps
from All Dressed Up.  This is one of their freebies, but it is just so darn cute. :)
 
I used this stamp the other day on a card, and loved it so much,
I decided to put it on a cake.
 
This is the card I used the stamp on.
 
 
And this is the cake I made.
 
 
I really love this stamp.
 
I would like to enter this into
 All Dressed Up Facebook Challenge - Anything Goes.
 Dream Valley Challenges - Anything But A Card.

2 comments:

  1. Faith i really am blown away by this !!! A post is being put up on the All Dressed Up blog today sharing this x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this truly is amazing! what time do you want us all round to help you eat it? hehehe. Thanks for sharing it with us x Stacey (ADU DT) xxxx

    ReplyDelete