Saturday, December 7, 2013

Day 7 Christmas Chaos Challenges

Anything Goes
 
Today's challenge is Anything Goes!
 
I wanted to make the perfect tag for my husband's present.
My husband loves sweets. And he loves his Chocolate Chip cookies.
So I thought this would be perfect!
 
 
This tag is completely all Bugaboo!
I used some fabulous digi paper from Bugaboo with chocolate chip cookies.
I also added a Bugaboo cookie chef stamp.
And the saying is from Bugaboo as well.
"I love you more than chocolate chip cookies"
This is perfect for my husband!
 
I added a little bit of lace at the bottom as an added touch.
 
I would like to enter this into the Catch the Bug challenge Day 7 -Anything Goes
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Love the tag! Thank you so much for linking up in our “anything goes” challenge for Holiday Chaos week at Catch The Bug! Please join us, again, next time, for more chances to win! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project, very cute!! We appreciate you taking the time to join our Saturday Chaos/Anything Goes Challenge at CTB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a perfect tag, and I love the image & sentiment match up! Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete