Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Wrapping Christmas Up

Merry Christmas!!!!
 
 
I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!
This is my favorite time of year.
 
This week at Just Inspirational Challenges we are having
one last Christmas challenge.
 
The theme is
 
 
wrapping paper.
 
Our sponsor this week are
 
/
 
 
I got to use an absolutely amazing stamp from them.
 
 
I decided to make this wonderful gift card holder.
A little bit different kind of wrapping paper, but I needed a gift card holder
 
I felt this stamp absolutely sums up the reason for this glorious season
Jesus.
 
I added some beautiful lace and a couple of red satin roses
and a white fabric rose.
 
I went with more of a simple look for this gift card holder.
 
Hope you can join us over at Just Inspirational Challenges.
Maybe you can use some of those scrapbooking/card making supplies
you just got for Christmas.
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Stampin for the Weekend - Anything Goes
Shabby Tea Room - My Favorite Things
 
 


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Holly! I love the clean and elegant look. The red flowers and gorgeous lace are a perfect blend! Thank you so much for the amazing inspiration.
    -Melin
    My Blog: MyPaperCrafting.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely CAS card using a gorgeous stamp. Thanks for joining us at Stampin For The Weekend and Good Luck! xx

    ReplyDelete