Monday, July 7, 2014

Country Girl Faith

I am REALLY excited about the new release
over at All Dressed Up!!
 
They have a new Country Girl stamp that is just perfect!!
 
 
Isn't she fabulous???
I just LOVE her!!!

Since this America's Birthday this month, I was inspired
to use our patriotic colors!

I used fabulous paper from Carta Bella Giddy Up 6x6 paper pad.
How much more perfect could it get?
I added some of my favorite lace, and pretty flower and some blue crystals.
Gotta have my bling!
 
All topped off with some great fibers.
 
This would be a great image to use for the All Dressed Up current challenge
(But it does have to be an All Dressed Up stamp)


I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Dream Valley Challenges - Inspired by a Song
"All American Bluegrass Girl"
Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Polkdadoodle - Red, White, and Blue
Faeries Challenges - Around the World
USA
Red Carpet Studios - Born On The Fourth of July
One Sweet Challenge - Red, White, and Blue

6 comments:

  1. Aw she is perfect ! Love the papers and the lace ans fibres look great x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this tag makes me wanna shout YEEEHAAAAAA fab job xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab-U-Lous! This image looks so great on a tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous country themed tag! Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for commenting so late - beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the country feel, thank you for joining us this time over at http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/
    Sandie
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete