Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Sheri Mermaid

This is my 2nd Mermaid entry.
I really love these.
Mermaids really bring out the kid in all of us!


 
I used some more of the Prima Marketing paper,
and some I had from my stash.
I also used some pretty turquoise glitter paper.
 
I used my Tim Holtz Sand & Sea die Sand Dollar.
I embossed my sand dollar and used some pretty blue ink on it.
 
I added a seashell "hatpin", a blue ribbon bow, and some twine.
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Simply Betty - Fan Page Challenge
Avenue 613 - Anything Goes
Red Carpet Studio - Grown Ups
Scribbles - Sea, Sand, & Surf

5 comments:

  1. Super cute. Thanks for sharing with RCS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, I love the blues! Thank you for playing along with us at Red Carpet Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous coloring! Fabulous layering of details...

    Thanks for joining us at Scribbles Designs...
    Sandy S
    (Owner/Designer Scribbles Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow love the great layout! Just awesome.

    Thanks for joining our monthly challenge here at Scribbles Design challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous coloring. I love the color choices and the papers are very nice. :)

    Katya Bess
    KattyXotica's Page

    ReplyDelete