Friday, July 18, 2014

Undersea Christmas Adventure

Hope everyone is having a fabulous day!
Since everyone is getting into Christmas in July, I thought I would join in.
 
I want to share a card I made used one of Lacy Sunshine's newest
Christmas Underseas stamps.
It is just sooo cute!
 
 
This stamp is a little different that what I usually use, but I really like it!
 
I used a sketch from MOJO Monday.
 
 
I used some papers from Graphic 45 Botanical collection.
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Lacy Sunshine - Underwater Christmas
Catch the Bug - Day 1 Show us Your Santa!
 

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you popped in to show us your Santa! Thanks for joining in day 1 of Christmas in July with us here at Bugaboo Stamps this week! Good luck! I hope we see you joining in the rest of the week's challenges too!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love it! Thank you so much for playing along with us in our "Christmas In July" challenge at Lacy Sunshine. We're so happy you joined us! Please visit us, again! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member for Lacy Sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I hope you enjoyed the week long festivities at Catch the Bug - thanks for playing along and joining in our Christmas in July celebration! Dee, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is very cute Holly..I love these new images too..
    Thanks for joining in with us at Lacy Sunshine this week..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete