Saturday, March 30, 2013

Flower Girl Beauty

This is my latest page layout.  I found this great new blogsite called 2 Broke Girls; it is wonderful!
I used the sketch from their first challenge to create my layout of my daughter as a flower girl.
Here is the sketch from the 2 Broke Girls blogsite.
 


This is my take on the sketch challenge.
 

 
I used some really pretty silver paper and some nice white embossed paper (it doesn't show up very clear in the picture) and some silver glitter paper. I added some pearls, lace, flower, some pink crystals to match the roses in the flowers, and a heart locket.
I added a clear button to the center of my flower. 
 
I wanted to keep with the silver and white theme, with just a hint of color.
Not that I'm a proud mother, but I think this is a great picture.
 
I have entered this layout in the following challenges:

 
2 Broke Girls
 
 
Dream Valley Challenge
Pearls & Lace
 
Catered Crop
Flower Power
 
 
 
THANKS so much to all of these blogspots that offer challenges to keep us all creative.

1 comment:

  1. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete