Thursday, March 28, 2013

Style is Eternal

This is Holly and I can't wait to show you my latest card. This is probably my favorite card that I have ever made. I'm thinking of framing it and hanging it in my craft room (that's sad isn't it?). I made this to enter in the following challenges:
Dream Valley Challenges
Pearls and Lace
Sweet and Sassy Stamps Sketch Challenge Blog
Sweet Stop Sketches SS203
sweetstopsketches.blogspot.com

Crafts and Me Challenges
Pretty in Pink
http://www.craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.com/
 
 

I used some really pretty My Mind's Eye (Lost & Found Blush) paper. It comes in a 6x6 pad size with double sided papers, and they are so very pretty.
I stamped a new Stamping Bella stamp (Audrey Loves Her Makeup). This is a great stamp company.
If you haven't seen them before, you should really check them out.
Their Bellas and Uptown Girl stamp are my favorites.
I added some really nice, heavy lace with some small delicat pearls.
Then I used some little cloth flowers that I bought at Hobby Lobby (in their sewing department they sell it by the yard). I took my burgandy stamp pad and dyed the white flowers to match the paper.
I really love the burgandy and pinks, creams, and browns of this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment