Friday, October 24, 2014

Autumn Birthday

I wanted to share my latest card.
I made this manly looking Autumn Birthday card for my uncle.

I was inspired by the DCWV sketch. 
 

 
I used some wonderful papers from one of my most favorite
 DCWV stacks, the Sweet Stack.
I added some pretty Orange cardstock, and some great Autumn leaves.
 
I also used a really nice Verve Birthday stamp.
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
DCWV - Sketch Challenge
Artistic Inspiration - Anything Goes
Glitter N Sparkle - Use Some Orange
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/141581982011016413/
 


2 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL Guy Card! I am sure your Uncle will love it!
    Thanks for joining us at AI last week!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete