Tuesday, October 7, 2014

BEWARE!!

The new challenge for Simply Betty Stamps
Halloween challenge has started!
 
Today's challenge is just BLOOD CURDLING!
OK, not really bloody, but use bloody effects.
You can use sprays, mists, embossing powders, etc to create a bloody effect.
 
For my project I decided to make a little something to get the
Halloween Party going!
 
 
 
I took a soft drink, removed the label, added a new "Poison" label, and
lastly added a tag to forewarn the drinkers to Beware!
 
I used some DCWV Spooky Time mat stack.
I used a Simply Betty stamp called Bella the Vampire.
 
For my background I used a Tim Holtz stencil that I applied distress paint to.
Next I used a Tim Holtz splatter stencil, and added some red distress paint, and some red spray mist for a bloody look.
 
Lastly I used a Cricut machine to create the BEWARE warning.
 
Hope you will join us over at Simply Betty 13 Days of Halloween Challenges
for this new challenge because we are having a
bloody good time!


1 comment: