Monday, October 27, 2014

Fly Away With Me!

It's nearly Witching Hour!
And there's a new 13 Days of Halloween Simply Betty Challenge.
So let's get our flight plans ready!! LOL!
 
I'm sure you could probably guess by now the new challenge at
Simply Betty Stamps is WITCHES!!
And they need to Fly!
 
I thought for my entry as the Princess of Halloween for this challenge, I would make a Halloween wall hanging.



 
 
 I made this "Queen of Halloween" crown for my project from
MR Designs Halloween Elements.

 
I used some fabulous M R Designs digital paper cover the witch's hat.
I added some really pretty ribbon, black crystals, and a spider web that
I received from my Secret Pumpkin Anita.
THANKS again Anita!! These are just fabulous! 
 
 
I used Simply Betty Stamp Witchy Mrs Boo digital stamp.


 
I added a cute little pumpkin and witch's shoe, some orange ribbon around the "OUT" sign, a cute little spider, and some pretty black crystals. 
I do love my bling!
 

 
To make my witch fly... took a little thought.
I took the spring out of an old ink pen and cut it in half with wire cutters.
I put a the sharp end into a foam pop up square
and placed that on the back of the witch. 
 Next I added a thick glue dot to the witch's hat.
Then I took the other end of the spring and placed it on the glue dot.
And Voila! My witch was flying!!!
 
Hop on your broom and fly on over to Simply Betty Stamps
for this fabulous witchy challenge.
I'd love to see what you create!


2 comments:

  1. Love this great decoration!!!! Very clever make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing!!! I want one too!! Love it! Well done!

    ReplyDelete