Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Hoooooowling at the Moon!

is almost over.  But it isn't over yet.
Today we have another fun challenge over at Simply Betty Stamps Challenges.
 
This one really made me think.
It really tested me.
The challenge is to make it fuzzy.
Use feathers, fur, or anything to make your project fuzzy.
 
Well the first thing that I decided on was that I wanted to use
the cute little Simply Betty Arial Werewolf stamp.
 
The next problem was what to do with it.
I came across a plain black lantern that was just screaming for a makeover.
I figured that was just perfect!
 
 
I added some pretty fuzzy leaves and some pretty Autumn flowers.
I also added a pretty little rustic bow.
 
And what is a cute girl in a costume without a candy bag.
So of course, I had to add a candy bag with chocolate and other goodies.
 

 
I used and ink pad and markers to color some white flocking brown
to make my Werewolf hat a little hairy.
 
 
I added some Glossy Accents to the glasses for a more realistic look.


 
I added a Full Moon and witch to the back of the lantern for some background.
After all, every werewolf needs a full moon, right?
 
The great thing about this lantern is that it can use a nice little
battery operated tea light candle to give it a nice soft glow.
 
I hope that this will inspire you to check out the other fabulous projects
that the other contestants have made for the
I also hope that you will join in the fun with us.
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Divas By Design - Anything Goes
Lacy Sunshine - Include a Hat
 http://www.pinterest.com/pin/141581982011016456/

4 comments:

  1. Such a cuuuuuute little project!!!! Love the use of the lantern what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to decorate the lantern like this. Love it. Thanks for joining our challenge at Lacy Sunshine. Hugs, Lene

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is such a fun decoration!

    Thank you for participating in the {PIN}Spirational Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet project!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete