Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Fairy Rose

I wanted to share a new card that I made.
I made this one for a very special young lady.
 
I found this great sketch from Friday Sketch Challenges that I used.
 
http://fridaysketchchallenge.blogspot.com/2014/10/sketch-80-by-deborah.html
I went with a Shabby Chic look for this card.
 

I used this sweet little Fairy Faye image from Tiddly Inks.
I added a photo frame from Tiddly Inks too.
 
I used some fabulous rose paper from Maja Papers.


 
I added a pretty cream doily and some pretty pink roses.
 
 
I added some liquid pearls around the border of the rose paper.
I also added a very simply sentiment... a Liquid Pearl Heart.  For Love.
I wanted to keep it very simply.
 
I backed the whole card in some pretty gold glittered cardstock.
 
I know it's almost Halloween, but the little girl I made this for used to
dress up as a fairy for Halloween, so I thought it would be perfect!
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Tiddly Inks - Non-Traditional Halloween Colors (Pink Fairy Princess)
Friday Sketch Challenge - Sketch Challenge
Emerald Fairies - Things With Wings
Alphabet Challenge - R is for Rectangle
Artistic Inspiration - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Cupcake Inspiration - Color Challenge
http://www.cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/2014/10/challenge-282.html

11 comments:

  1. So pretty! Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations.
    -Sandy, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card with lovely details and pretty image. Thank you for joining AI, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous take on the challenge thank you for joining us at Alphabet challenges, hope you will join us again
    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute photo frame image thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tuna
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this beautiful project. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Challenges - good luck and hope to see you again xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I like how your used the frame. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely fairy card. Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations - Eva, Sweetie DT -

    ReplyDelete
  8. so sweet - such a cute image and a great take on our sketch this week! Thank you for sharing this with us at Friday Sketch Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! Perfect for our challenge! Thanks so much for joining us over at Tiddly Inks!

    hugs,
    JoAnn
    http://joboogie.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super pretty project. Thank you so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet and pretty project. Thanks so much for joining us over at Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again.
    ~ Denise DT ~
    Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}
    {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

    ReplyDelete