Thursday, October 23, 2014

You Sexy Witch!

Today's theme is Sexy! Make a sexy Halloween card for a male.
 
This was such a fun challenge!
 
 
I thought the red and black would be perfect for a sexy card.
I added a nice corset look with some pretty lace and flowers.
I also added a little bit of frontage and black glitter, and some
silver Liquid Pearls.
 
For my tag, I thought a nice sentiment would be nice.
Corset  $40
Love Potion  $10
One Night With You   Priceless
 

 
I used this sexy little witch called Mercedes Witch.
I thought the red dress would be an extra hot touch.
 


 
And of course, in honor of Halloween, we need a little Love Potion #9.
 
I hope that you will join us over at Simply Betty
We're having lots of fun and would love for you to join us!
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. That's a perfect card!!!! Love the great layout and the fabulous corset effect!!!!

    ReplyDelete