Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Vintage Life

I hope everyone is getting ready to have a great 4th of July!
I'm excited for a day off from work. 
That means I do a l little scrapbooking!
 
I've been feeling in a vintage mood (if that is such a thing) the last few days.
So when I saw the new sketch from MOJO Monday, I knew exactly
what papers I wanted to use.

 
 
I used Simple Stories Documented 6x6 paper pad.
I absolutely love the vintage look of the cream, brown, and black papers.
 
I pop dotted my "Snapshots of a: . . ." to give it a little more dimension.
I added a little brown ink to the edges to give it a more vintage look.
And of course some pretty lace and a fabric flower.
 
I usually add bling to my projects, but I like this one without it.
 
Since MOJO Monday is celebrating their 300th challenge this week,
they are giving away some fabulous prizes.
 
I have to say that I really have enjoyed participating in their challenges
because they have some great sketches and inspiration.
Happy 300th MOJO! and hopefully many more to come!
THANKS!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment