Friday, November 8, 2013

Pink Birthday Wishes

Hope everyone is having a terrific Friday!
I am looking forward to a peaceful weekend.
 
This week I made a birthday card for a very special friend of mine.
 
I used the sketch from MOJO Monday.
I really love using their sketches; they are so inspirational.
 
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2013/11/mojo-monday-318-contest.html
 
This was such a fun sketch to use this week.
This is my take on the sketch.
 
 
 
I used some glittered paper to add a little sparkle to my card.
I used some flowered, striped, and checked paper because I
really love these colors and patterns together.
 
I added a pretty pink button and ribbon, and of course a pretty pink flower.
Love the flowers!
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
MOJO Monday - Sketch Challenge
Paper Nest Dolls - Anything Goes
Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
4 Krafty Girlz Challenges - Anything Goes
Artistic Impressions - Spots & Stripes
Creative Craft Challenges 2 - It's Only Words
 


5 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! Thanks for joining at Creative Fingers: Anything Goes/Distress
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Fabulous creation!
    Thanks so much for playin’ along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Anything Goes Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Be sure to check out The Bug Blog for our next challenge that begins today! We hope you’ll play along!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing our challenge at Love to Scrap Challenge Blog, wonderful job!

    Leanne DT@LTS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky friend.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft Challenges
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Great take on the sketch.
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete