Saturday, June 21, 2014

Summer Flowers

Hope everyone is having a fabulous day!
I have been doing some more crafting today, and
I wanted to share this birthday card that I made for my aunt.
 
I used this fabulous stamp and sketch from From The Heart stamps.
 
Sketch071.jpg
 
 
I used some really pretty bright blue glitter paper from DCWV.
I also used some pretty striped paper from DCWV.
I pulled the green and yellow polka dotted paper out of my stash.
And some pretty, bright blue ribbon to complete the look.
 
This is such a fun and Springy design.
I just love it!
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
From The Heart - Sketch Challenge
Glitter N Sparkle - Include Some Yellow
Diva's By Design - 3 or More Layers
Stampin' For The Weekend - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant - Inspiration Photo Challenge
 


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Creation....Just perfect for our challenge over at Suzy Bee's, thank you for joining us, we would love you to join us again next week for another fun challenge.....
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge
    XX

    ReplyDelete