Saturday, June 21, 2014

Summer Flowers

Hope everyone is having a fabulous day!
I have been doing some more crafting today, and
I wanted to share this birthday card that I made for my aunt.
 
I used this fabulous stamp and sketch from From The Heart stamps.
 
Sketch071.jpg
 
 
I used some really pretty bright blue glitter paper from DCWV.
I also used some pretty striped paper from DCWV.
I pulled the green and yellow polka dotted paper out of my stash.
And some pretty, bright blue ribbon to complete the look.
 
This is such a fun and Springy design.
I just love it!
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
From The Heart - Sketch Challenge
Glitter N Sparkle - Include Some Yellow
Diva's By Design - 3 or More Layers
Stampin' For The Weekend - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant - Inspiration Photo Challenge
 


No comments:

Post a Comment