Sunday, August 3, 2014

Candy! Candy! Candy!

Oh My Gosh!!!
Simply Betty Facebook Fan Page is having an Awesome contest today!!!
It is sooo much fun!
 
The theme is to make something with a candy theme.
Lovin' it!!
 
 
This is my first card.
I used some fabulous paper from DCWV and some paper I had in my stash.
Of course some of my paper had glitter.  Love the sparkle!!
I added Candy Corn because it seemed perfect for this card.

 
My second project is a Candy Corn tag.
I used some Candy paper from DCWV Sweet Stack.
I added a little piece of lace for a little extra.

 
My last card I think may be my favorite.
I used some Best Creations papers and tags.
I added some candy from From The Heart.
 
I would like to enter this into the Simply Betty Facebook Fanpage.
I would also like to enter this into the following challenges:
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
 


No comments:

Post a Comment