Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Thinking of You...

I wanted to try something new this week.
Something definitely out of my comfort zone.
 
I decided to used several different techniques on this bookmark.
 
 
I printed a digital stamp on a page from an old book.
I also used a clear stamp to stamp the saying.
I used a stencil to stencil "Hope".
I used paste and a stencil to create a textured design,
then I used 3 colors of Distress Stain to cover it.
I also used some Antique White Frantage and some
old brass colored Embossing Frantage.
I used distress inks around the edge and a distressing tool.
After that, I added a little bit of ribbon.
Lastly, a few fibers to finish it all off.
 
I tried to combine a lot of different techniques on this one.
 
I would like to enter it into the following challenges:
The Corrosive Challenge Blog - Pile It On (Techniques)
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
613 Avenue - Anything Goes






3 comments:

  1. Lovely bookmark. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning work Thank You for joining us at Creative Fingers xx Stacey S xx.

    ReplyDelete