Sunday, July 19, 2015

Saturated Canary Fashionista #1

If you haven't seen the new Fashion Decades images from
Saturated Canary, then you really need to check them out.
They are Awesome!
 
I had a desk/project box that I had bought at a second hand store that
I had just been waiting for the perfect stamps to put in the frames.
I can now sit this box on my desk and fill it with markers, stamps, tools,
and just all kinds of goodies.
 
For the first one, I used the 40's images.

 
 
I used some digital red and white striped paper, some white glittered paper,
and some blue paper with white stars.
I was feeling very patriotic when I made this.
I also added some flowers, crystals, and Freedom charm.
I really love this image.
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Lacy Sunshine - Anything Goes 
613 Avenue - Anything Goes w/a twist of using Stars
PolkaDoodles - 2 or More Patterned Papers
Sister Act - Anything Goes


No comments:

Post a Comment