Saturday, August 15, 2015

Flower Fairy

Happy Weekend!!
I am sooooo very glad that it is Saturday!
 
I want to share this cute little Flower Fairy stamp from All Dressed Up.
She is just adorable!!
 
 
I used an oval die for the frame and some green glittered DCWV paper.
I added a few flowers and some gathered netting at the bottom
with a sweet little yellow bow.
You can't really see it, but I added some pretty white glitter to the fairy wings.
 
There are some absolutely AMAZING projects made by fellow
All Dressed Up team members that will just make you drool.
I hope that you will stop by the All Dressed Up blog to check them out.
Trust me, it's worth it.


5 comments:

  1. Another stunning tag Holly - its just sooo pretty! Love the sparkle! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful little tag Holly - the colours are beautiful together!
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Holly & I love the sparkle :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete