Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Sweet Girl Tag

I am very excited to share a new All Dressed Up release today.
I got to use the adorable girl image called "Top Knot".
She is just soooo sweet and can be used for so many things.
I used it today for a birthday tag for one of my God-daughter's.
 
 
I used some gorgeous paper from Michelle Roo called Shabby Vintage Rose.
I also used some gold glittered ribbon and pretty lace.
I added some frantage, some pretty fibers, and a lovely pearl brad.
I love this image sooo much!!
 
There are some other fabulous projects created by our All Dressed Up DT.
Hope you will also join us in the challenge over on the All Dressed Up blog,
or the Facebook Challenge we have going on.
If you are new to All Dressed Up images, there are some wonderful freebies
for you try out.  They would be perfect for entering our challenges too.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Alphabet Challenge - Q for Quick and Simple
Lacy Sunshine - Anything Goes
Avenue 613- Anything Goes
Glitter N Sparkle - Use Some Pink
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
 


4 comments:

  1. Holly, this is just fantastic!
    Love this digi in combination with the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful Holly!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - so cute! :) Love the image and playful ribbons and fibers.
    Have a great day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card xx Many Thanks for entering into the Glitter N Sparkle Challenge Blog xx DT Sarahjayne (aka Crafter Sarah) xx

    ReplyDelete