Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Merry Christmas from All Dressed Up!

I am so very excited!!!
Christmas is almost here, and I CAN NOT wait!!
 
Today All Dressed Up is sponsoring the Advent Calendar
over at Kit and Clowder!
How exciting is that??
 
And there is a 20% discount on all stamps at All Dressed UP!!
WOOHOO!!
Hop on over to the All Dressed UP Blog for your discount code.
 
For my project I decided to make a Christmas card using
 
 
I used some chalkboard looking paper and red glitter paper for my background.
I added a pretty red glittered die cut and some white glittered snowflakes.
And a little tag.
I also added some red glitter to the tree ornaments.
And some white glitter to the wings and dress.
I do LOVE glitter!!
 
Hope you will check out the All Dressed Up blog for some more inspiration
and of course a 20% DISCOUNT CODE until December 19!!
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting By Design - December Anything Goes
Crafting By Design - Here Come the Holidays
Pink Gem Challenges/A Gem of a Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
ABC Challenges - X is for Xtreme
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Love this card. The chalkboard paper is perfect for this card and your coloring is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete