Monday, January 18, 2016

Valentine's Day Gold

Happy Sunday!!
Hope everyone is doing wonderful today.
It is pretty cold here, so I am all bundled up and crafting.
What better way to spend the day?
 
I'd like to share my latest Lacy Sunshine project today.
I made a Valentine's Day card for my husband.
 
I used this wonderful image called Egyptian Princess of Love Enchantress.
 
 

 
Since my name is Holly, I recycled a pretty gold and white Christmas card
with a "holly" border.  I thought that seemed appropriate for my
husband's Valentine's Day card.
 
I added some simple pearls around the inner square, and outside corners.
I added a pretty gold heart, gold bow, and white roses dipped in gold glitter.
I also added some glitter to the image for some extra sparkle.
 
Hope you'll join us for our current challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment