Monday, March 25, 2013

Chocolatey Easter Card

Happy Monday Everybody!  This is Barb and I wanted to share my latest card.  I wanted to do an Easter card to send to a friend of mine I haven't seen in a while.  The colors in the card actually look better than the picture shows.


I used DCWV Sweet Stack for this card.  I picked the chocolate paper with swirls, turquoise, and lime green and chocolate.  I liked what the chocolate paper represented (chocolate candy of coarse!) and the lime green and turquoise (2 great Spring colors).
I used a Martha Stewart punch on the Turquoise paper to give it that great look next to the lime green.
I picked the cupcakes too since we usually have such great sweets at Easter.
 
I used Glossy Accents on the Easer card mixed with glitter. I also added a little bit of glitter in the cupcakes, on the flowers, and on the lime green.
You can never have too much glitter!
 
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
dcwvinc.blogspot.com                             DCWV Card Sketch Challenge
loriboyd2.blogspot.com                            Green Challenge                         
createdwithlovechallenges.blogspot.com                   Easter All Things Glitter Challenge            
 

4 comments:

  1. Great looking card. Thanks for joining our Easter-All Things that Glitter Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.Love the design of your card and fab papers. Gorgeous detail too. Thanks for sharing at Created with Love. Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Easter card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at By LORi Designs Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! nice combo! thanks for playing with CWL this week.

    ReplyDelete