Saturday, March 16, 2013

Birthday Explosion Box

 
It's my turn to show off my explosion box today! 
I used DCWV paper (The Sweet Stack, and Butterfly's and Blossoms), some pretty glittery flowers, rhinestone brads, and a couple of my favorite DeNami stamps.
 
DeNami has a lot of great stamps, but I really love my chickie's! And the flowers. And the sentiments. Oh, I love them all!
 
DeNami is having a birthday celebration this month.
 
I hope everyone goes by and checks out their website!
 
 


I added a little birthday cake in the middle of my explosion box and covered it with paper and pretty gingham ribbon.
 

 
 

On Monday Barb is starting another explosion box and I can't wait to see it!  It will be a little different than any of other projects. I can't wait to show everyone!

I am entering this box in the challenge on the following blogs:

loriboyd2.blogspot.com
 dreamvalleychallenges.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment