Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Down the Aisle

Today starts another great challenge over at
The new theme is Add A Bow.
How easy is that!

We are being sponsored this week by









For this challenge I decided on doing a wedding card.


Time 4 Tea Designs

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TimeforTeaDesigns


http://www.meljensdesigns.com/


I used a really cute stamp called Wedding Belle By Time 4 Tea Designs.



I used some of my favorite shabby chic papers from My Mind's Eye.
I used one of my favorite Spellbinder Dies to frame our lovely bride in.
I added some pretty white lace, and coral ribbon.
And for the finishing touch, I added some frontage.

I hope that you will stop by and join us at





3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, beautifully done. Just letting you know that there's a new challenge going to starting 4 Jan 2015 over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Love you to become a follower, there's a DT Call happening too, grab our badge while your there if you like to, really hope to see you join us, many thanks xx
    ~ Denise ~
    Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card. Love the image and the bow certainly sets if off. I have become a follower and am a new DT member on your team in Just Inspirational Challenges.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete