Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Victorian Octavia

Today I would like to share a birthday card that I made using a very pretty
Lacy Sunshine image.
I used some of my favorite paper out of my stash.
I believe that the yellow background paper is from K&CO. 
The green paper is from Graphic 45.
I added a lovely pearl brad as an embellishment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Lacy Sunshine - Facebook Challenge
613 Avenue - Anything Goes
Diva's By Design - Happy Birthday
Emerald Fairies - Springtime
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes


4 comments:

  1. Lovely image n great colors.
    Thanks for joun with us at Divas by Design.
    Hugs,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card. I like how you chose to mat your image on the oval shape. Really makes it stand out. Come again and play with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vintage look beautifully done. Thanks so much for joining us over at Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again.
    ~ Denise DT ~
    Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling image - love your card!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete