Monday, November 23, 2015

Eleanor & Pickles Lighting Fun

I am really excited to share my latest make.
I am getting ready for the Christmas season, because Christmas
is my most favorite time of the year!
 
I decided my desk needed a little Christmas cheer,
so I thought a new pen/pencil holder would do the trick!
 
I started with a plain wooden pencil/pen holder that I picked up
from my local Thrift Shop.
 
 
It really doesn't look like much, does it?
A can of black spray paint can do wonders!
 
 
 
I added some layers for my Eleanor & Pickles image.
Cute, huh??
Then I added a small poinsettia from a die, and some
lovely Christmas lights, also from a die.
 
I covered the whole image with Modge Podge to protect it.
Now my desk is ready for Christmas!

Hope you'll check out the challenge going on over at the Lacy Sunshing Blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment