Friday, November 13, 2015

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY ALL DRESSED UP!!!

WOOHOO!!!
It's All Dressed Up's 2nd Birthday!!
Time to PARTY!!
 
 
All Dressed Up is having a Birthday Blog Hop!
And to celebrate, our beloved Wendy has created a fabulous new freebie!
You can get her on the All Dressed Up blog page.
 
 
I used some fun colorful papers from my stash.
I used some different colored stickles, glitter pens,
and matte pens for my polka dots.
And some glitter for my cakes, cupcakes, and dress ruffles.
 
Hope you will blog hop with us to Celebrate All Dressed Up's birthday.
Leave a comment on each blog and the way, and you may just win a new stamp
Each blog will be choosing a winner, so comment on
each blog for the most chances to win!
Then you hopefully you will join is our challenges.
 
You're next stop on the blog hop should be Kate.
 
Wishing All Dressed Up a very Happy Birthday and Many More!
Can't wait to see what the next year has in store for us.


4 comments: