Wednesday, June 15, 2016

All Dressed Up and Dreaming of Summer (and a Fairytale!)

Today at we are All Dressed Up and Dreaming of Summer (and a Fairytale!).

I was excited to get to use this cute little All Dressed Up stamp called

I decided to go with a Fairytale themed card for a sweet little girl's birthday.


I used some scrap pieces of patterned paper I had leftover from other projects.
I added a Kraft doily, some flowers, and crystals.
I also added some great dies to tie into my fairytale card.
I added a glittered crown and castle, a glittered pumpkin, a brass watch, and
a glittered carriage (because you can never really have enough glitter!!!).

she has been colored with Copics.

I hope you will check out my teammates other wonder projects over at the



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and fairy tale details Holly, perfect for a little girl
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete