Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mother's Day 2018

Mother's Day 2018

Happy Mother's Day!!
It has been a while since I've been able to do much crafting,
 and it sure does feel good to be doing some.
 
I created a Mother's Day tag for my Mother her present this year.
 
I used this adorable flower image from All Dressed Up.
Actually, it was in a series of 3, I just picked one out that matched my paper to use.
 
 
Jam Jars
All Dressed Up Jam Jars
 
 
 
I used Copics to color this lovely All Dressed Up flower image and added a little glitter to the jar.
I used some pretty flowered paper for Mother's Day.
Some lace and pearls to make it a little more special.
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
 
 


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag, lovely image and fabulous texture. Thank you for entering our 'flowers' challenge at Catch the Bug
    Chris
    GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovelly tag :)
    Thank You for joining us at Creative Fingers challange. DT Ella

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely tag, thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug!

    Love, Merit and Annemarie
    GDT Catch the Bug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag love the design Thanks for joining All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge love and hugs Carole Design Team x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful tag, I love the design! Thanks for joining our challenge at all dressed up, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tag, Holly. Love the digital stamps. Thanks for sharing with Catch the Bug this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so very much for joining our May theme challenge at Catch the bug! Your project fits the theme perfect and it is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Tag Holly!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Your Scrapbook Place Challenge
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska (DT)*

    ReplyDelete