Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Chalkboard Friend

I am so excited about the most recent card I have made.
I made a card for a very special friend of mine. 
She is very important to me and is truly a wonderful person.
 
I love all the chalkboard pictures and crafts that are out there right now.
I really like the chalkboard look.
 
I saw the new sketch from the Sweet Stop blog and I knew
exactly what I wanted to do.
 
 
Love this sketch!
 
I would like to enter this into the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge blog.
 
 
 
I used a white ink pad on black paper.  It gave it a nice chalkboard look.
 
I would also like to enter this into the Dream Valley Challenge - Monochromatic
and Love To Scrap! Challenge blog - Monochromatic.


3 comments:

  1. Great job with the chalkboard technique, Holly. Your friend will love this! Thanks for joining The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the chalkboard and monochromatic color theme! So glad you used this week's sketch from The Sweet Stop! Hope you'll join us again on Saturday for another fun sketch!
    {hugs}
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on this card. Isn't chalkboard effect fun. I did that for my friends returning Back to School. You make me think to use it or others. Thanks for playing at Love to Scrap!!!

    ReplyDelete