Saturday, September 7, 2013

It's Your Day!

Since my daughter created the birthday cakes, I created the birthday card.
My daughter's second birthday cake was for a fairy party.
She used Tinkerbelle as her inspiration for the colors.
 


 
My daughter is going to put the Tinkerbelle doll in the center of the cake
for the party tomorrow.
She made this for her sweet little God-Sister who is turning 2 this week.
She used the bright color flowers which makes it very cheerful.
 
My God-Daughter not only loves bright colors
and fairies, but she also loves pigs. 
They live on a farm but they don't raise pigs, they raise cattle.
 
So I made the card with pigs.
  
 
I used Creative Imaginations Birthday Bliss papers.
A couple of cute buttons, and my newest stamps from
Bugaboo Stamps - Pig Party.
Isn't the cute little pig just adorable?
If you haven't checked out Bugaboo Stamps lately, you really need to.
They have some super cute digi stamps.
 
I got the layout from this card from the Sweet Stop Sketches blog site.
They always have some really cute sketches.  I just love them!
 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cake and a darling card to match! I'm so glad you enjoyed the sketch this week, Holly...thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I so love this pig image! Great take on this week's sketch at The Sweet Stop!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little two-year old will love this card! Love the image and the addition of TWO cute buttons for her to count. So pleased you gain inspiration from the sketches at the Sweet Stop - we love you to join in each week:)

    ReplyDelete