Friday, February 21, 2014

Oh Baby!

Time for baby!
 
I made this beautiful little baby card for a very special friend of mine.

 
 
I used this cute little stamp from Sassy Studio Designs, Glowing Gwen.
This is actually for a little girl.
They are naming their baby Daisy, so I wanted to use some pretty
daisy paper and some adorable pink flowers.
 
I decided I wanted to make the present a little extra special,
so I made a tag to match the card.
 
 
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Shabby Tea Room - Baby Shower Party
613 Avenue - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
{Pin}inspirational Challenges - Anything Goes
Sassy Studio Designs - I'ts Raining Men
 

6 comments:

  1. Adorable image and I love the pastel colors you used. Thanks for sharing with us at {Pin}spirational Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your project with us Barb! Very soft and feminine - nicely done! And adding the tag to match is such a nice addition. Your friend will love it!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create: #59 ATG Challenge [with optional "Nat'l RAK Day" theme]

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a very beautiful card! The colours make me smile :) it looks so sunny and bright. Awesome with a matching tag too! Thank you for joining us again for {PIN}spirational Challenge #95. :D I hope you'll come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card. I love the bright colours and the shape! Thanks for joining us at {Pin}spirational this week.
    Artsy-Arts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute. Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, thanks for sharing with us at Creative Fingers, Lynne DT xxx

    ReplyDelete