Friday, February 28, 2014

Anastasia Moppet

Hey Everybody!
I haven't gotten to post anything up in a while, but I had to make
something with this really cute Lacy Sunshine Anastasia Moppet stamp.
She is just so cute!
 
I made a bookmark that I can use with my school books.
 
 
 

 
I would like to enter her into the following Challenges:
Crafting By Designs - Colors of Spring
The Pink Elephant - Use the Color Pink
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper - Use Patterned Paper
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag Faith love the image thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week
    Hugs Dianne xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag! Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty bookmark. Beautiful image. THanks for playing with us at The Pink Elephant Challenge!

    Nance, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for March with your lovely tag - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete